Trusted Advisors Since 1961 | CPA Experience Spans 125 Years
Vicky L. Dotson, CPA/CGMA
Vicky Dotson began her career in audit for a national firm and served as controller for various privately‑owned businesses before returning to public accounting. Vicky joined the Hamic Previte & Sturwold team in 2015 and has 30 years’ financial accounting experience in both private and public sectors. Vicky serves as the firm’s director of Business Services & Outsourcing and utilizes her accounting, tax and process management experience to provide exceptional client support and service.
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Church of the Resurrection
- Former Treasurer - Friends of Santa Fe Catholic High School
- Vicky lives in Lakeland with her husband, Fred. They have three sons, and she enjoys traveling, cooking and spending time with her family.
Designations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Florida & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Accounting,
University of Missouri