The only electronic system that automates the Assembly, Delivery, Tracking, and Receipt of Tax Returns.
In our commitment to continuously enhance your compliance experience, HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. has partnered with SafeSend Returns to streamline the return delivery process. With this enhancement, you will have access to cutting edge technology that simplifies the receipt, review and action items relating to your compliance engagement. We are confident this secure platform will remove the cumbersome aspects of the tax process, including physically signing required documents and paying taxing authorities.
A Safer and Easier Tax Return System
Today there are too many dangerous ways in which fraudsters can access your information and negatively affect you as a taxpayer. We care about your privacy, your identity, and your safety. With the many things technology can provide for us, why not make your tax return process both safer and easier? To enhance the service we provide our clients, HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. has automated the individual, business and trust return process with SafeSend Returns™ technology.
User-friendly and highly secure, SafeSend Returns is an easier way to manage your tax return. The process is simple: Verify your identity, enter an access code and follow the step-by-step instructions. You can take care of the delivery, review and signature of your federal and state tax returns from the convenience of your computer, smartphone or tablet.
Benefits of SafeSend Returns™
Deliver Your Tax Returns Securely and With Ease:
SafeSend Returns™ allows us to deliver your return securely and walks you through the steps of downloading and saving the PDF of your tax return to your device or you can receive your tax return via secure email.
SafeSend Returns™ allows you to download, sign and conveniently distribute K-1’s electronically. This saves you time so that you can focus on what really matters, your business!
The Benefit to You:
Clients who use SafeSend Returns will be able to:
- Electronically sign, save, and print their tax documents.
- Have a live link to their tax documents for up to three years.
- Electronically access their payment vouchers and receive email reminders of payments due.
- Forward their tax documents to bankers and other professional advisors through a secure email link.
SafeSend Returns™ saves you time and allows you to e-sign your 1040 and state returns, receive estimated tax reminder emails, and pay your taxes and your invoice directly from your device.
SafeSend Returns™ is another way to go green. No more ink, postage or paper which is great for our planet and future generations to come.
Those who qualify will be able to review their tax return, sign their e-file authorization form(s), and return it quickly and securely to their HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. professional, directly from the SafeSend platform.
The process is easy and works as follows:
- You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. will be indicated in the email.
- This email will contain a safe link for you to access your tax return.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number in order to review your return.
- Then, SafeSend will email you an access code to further verify your identity. Check your spam or junk folders if you don’t see it in your inbox. You must enter the code within 10 minutes of receipt. If the code isn’t entered within 10 minutes, you can request another.
- When you’re ready to sign your e-file authorization form(s), you’ll be asked three simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once you’ve signed the e-file authorization form(s), your HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. professional will be automatically notified and will complete the rest of the e-file process.
Helpful Walk-Thru Videos
Individual 1040 Tax Return Guide
Entity Returns with K-1s Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
No problem. Find answers to frequently asked questions below — and get even more detail by watching SafeSend Returns’ in-depth video walkthrough.
Check your spam/junk email folder. You can also search your email for firstname.lastname@example.org. Some email clients hide items they’ve labeled spam or junk, making certain emails difficult to find. If you do not receive your code within the 10-minute time limit, please request another code.
There is currently no SafeSend Returns app available, but the signature process can be completed on any computer, smartphone or tablet via a web browser.
Yes. If you’re using a smartphone or tablet, you may not be able to download and print your return, but you will be able to review and electronically sign it. Don’t worry — you can always download and print your return from your personal computer at a later date.
If estimated payments are included in your review copy, you will automatically receive an email reminder seven days before your payment is due.
HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. will return your source documents to you via separate mailing.
Yes. Email notifications will be sent from HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. at email@example.com. We recommend adding this email address to your safe list to prevent the email from getting filtered to spam/junk.
Yes. SafeSend Returns offers a secure system to view and sign your e-file authorization form(s). Look for https:// at the beginning of the site URL and a locked padlock symbol in your browser’s URL bar to confirm you are on the secure site.
The questions SafeSend Returns asks are knowledge-based questions pulled from government and credit sources. You may be asked questions such as where you lived in a given year, or when you bought your car or home. In the event the questions do not apply to you, simply choose the answer that accurately reflects this. If you don’t remember the answers to the questions, or you answer incorrectly, you won’t be able to electronically sign your e-file authorization form(s). You can instead print, sign and return your e-file authorization form(s) to HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A.
SafeSend Returns allows you to electronically sign your individual e-file authorization form(s), but it won’t submit your return to the IRS. Once signed, HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. is automatically notified, and we will then complete the filing process for you, including submission to the IRS.
For spouses filing jointly, there are three ways to sign via SafeSend Returns:
- If both spouses have an email address on file, both will receive an email with a link to view the return and sign the e-file authorization form(s). First, one spouse will receive the link with identity verification questions specific to him or her. He or she will sign the e-file authorization form(s) and input the spouse’s email address, which will send an email link to the second spouse. The second spouse will answer identity verification questions specific to him or her and then sign the form(s).
- If only one spouse has an email address on file, that spouse will first receive the link with identity verification questions specific to him or her. He or she will sign the e-file authorization form(s) and then enter an email address for the second spouse. The second spouse will then receive the email link with identity verification questions specific to him/her. Once the second spouse electronically signs the e-file authorization form(s), HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. will be notified that the signing is complete.
- If a couple shares an email address, the primary signer will first receive a link with identity verification questions specific to him or her. After the primary signer signs the e-file authorization form(s), he or she can then enter the shared email address again. A new link will be sent with identity verification questions specific to the second spouse.
HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. will deliver your dependent’s return using SafeSend Returns. However, some dependents may not have sufficient government and financial data available to successfully complete the electronic signature process. If there is not enough data available, your dependent will be given the option to download and sign their forms.
While an electronic signature is certainly easier and more convenient, you can still print, sign and mail your e-file form(s) back to HAMIC PREVITE & STURWOLD, P.A. if you’d prefer to do so.
Yes, once you sign your e-file authorization form(s), you will receive an email stating it was successful. The email will also include a link to download a copy of your tax return for your records.
In limited circumstances, you may need to print and mail information to government authorities. Common examples include tax and estimate payment vouchers and local income tax returns. If forms need to be printed and mailed, you will receive clear instructions. You will also be provided options to make tax payments electronically if you prefer not to mail payments.