Tax Accountants and Advisors
Meet Our Team of Associates
ERIN GOLOTKO, CPA, MBA
Erin Golotko joined Hamic Previte & Sturwold, P.A. in 2021. Erin has over six years of public accounting experience. She has extensive knowledge in the preparation of business, trust and individual tax returns with added expertise in the construction industry. With her wide range of experience and steadfast personality, Erin looks forward to contributing to the growing accounting industry for many years to come.
Designations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Florida
- Master of Business Administration, Florida Southern College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of South Florida
- Member and Past President – Rotary Club of Lakeland Tiger Town
- Member – Flight to Honor Volunteer Committee
- Erin lives in Lakeland with her two dogs, Tank and Luna, and her cat Lucy. In her personal time, Erin loves to travel, read, cook, and spend time with her family. A goal of hers is to visit all 63 national parks in the United States.