Tax Accountants and Advisors
Meet Our Team of Associates
JIM NOULLET, CPA
Director of Tax Compliance
Jim Noullet joined Hamic Previte & Sturwold, P.A. in 2017. Jim serves as the Director of Tax Compliance for HPS. Jim has worked for various local and regional public accounting firms throughout his career and brings over 25 years of extensive tax compliance experience to HPS. He enjoys working with a wide variety of clients, including small business entities, partnerships, individuals, trusts and estates. Jim also has extensive expertise in the real estate and construction industries, along with trust and estate compliance.
Designations and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Florida
- Master of Accountancy, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Accounting, Clemson University
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member – Rotary Club of Lakeland South (2009 to 2020)
- Former Rotary South Club President and Treasurer
- Recipient of 2017 Rotarian of the Year Award
Born in Pittsburgh, PA, and raised in Pittsburgh and upstate South Carolina, Jim now lives in Lakeland with his wife Amanda. He enjoys reading, sports, especially football, movies and going for long walks.